Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lately

So it has been a century since I last blogged. (no surprise there) So I just thought I would give another update. Our little girl is due today, but she still isn't here. Hopefully she doesn't wait to long because I am getting really anxious!!! Mark is also getting really anxious, he just wants this little baby out of my belly! We can't wait to finally meet her.

Family and friends, you have all been so awesome in helping us get what we need for this little baby. I promise if you haven't received a thank you card yet, it is on its way. Seriously though we have been so blessed. Everyone has been so helpful in giving us books, clothes, a crib, carseat, stroller, blankets, toys, towels, diapers, a diaper genie, all the little things we would never have thought of, and great great advice. We feel so blessed, and we are so grateful our little girl will get to know and love so many amazing people. So we just wanted to say thank you to all of you, you guys are amazing and we have no idea what we would do without you!

Confession: I haven't taken any tags off of clothes yet because the Fiedler family doesn't have the best track record. And what I mean by that is two of Mark's cousins were told they were having girls, and they came out boys. So I think this baby is a girl, and I have been told by the doctor it's a girl, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Wish us LUCK!!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Good luck Teesh!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to meet your darling baby girl! She will be so beautiful! Miss you like crazy! Love ya!

Austin - Alex - Max said...

Yay! I just realized you have a blog. That makes me happy. Congrats on the bebe! I need to see pictures!! Love love love you.