Sunday, June 6, 2010

St. George and Vegas!!!


Over memorial weekend we went to St. George and Las Vegas with some of our friends and we had a blast! Thank you Matt and Whitney for the invite, it was sooo much fun!

Brooklyn's first trip to Vegas, she loved it!

Me and Mark

Brooklyn and her Chubby Cheeks in the Carseat.

Me and Mark again.

All The Girls
(Janelle, Whitney, Me, & Chera)

The Guys!
(Mark,Paul, Matt, and Mike)
She was so tired!
(She always sleeps like this)
Mark and Brooklyn at Sand Hallow


She is such a beach babe!

The 3 of us

Don't you just want to kiss those Cheeks!!!

3 comments:

Christa said...

okay, that last picture of Brooklyn...I do just want to kiss those cheeks...so so cute!

THE HAGES said...

Brooklyn is getting so big and so CUTE! I miss you guys! Cant wait to see you in July! Give Brooks a kiss for me!

Seth & Juli + Rocco, Zeegan and Kezia said...

Teesh! I was so happy when I saw your comment on my blog! Now I'm gonna start blog stalking you!!! Your baby girl is soooooooooo cute! I just wanna pinch her little cheeks! Her Beach Babe picture is ADORABLE!