Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Things


First off I am in LOVE with this face



Especially when it looks like this...



Also it is FINALLY warm outside, and I am beyond thrilled. Seriously everyone in our family seems to have so much more energy, and is so much happier when the sun is shining. And we get to do activities like this...



And lastly my SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED on Saturday! I am so excited, and so happy for her. Oh and by the way my mom made her wedding dress, amazing huh! Here is a sneak peak of the bride...


I know stunning! Also look how pretty her ring is.




2 comments:

Steph said...

Brooklyn is getting so big. She is growing up to fast. What a cutie pie. And Tier looks beautiful! I am so happy the weather is warming up a little bit for you. I am definitely a happier person when the sun is shining and it's warm out. I miss you guys and hope all is well and hope I get to see you at family camp ;0) if you are coming. Love ya!

JuLi said...

Oh wow! You have the cutest little Brooklyn ever of all time!!! She's so cute! I LOVE summertime! You should come visit me and enjoy the beach with me!@@ I would be SOOO happy! Make Christa come too! It could be a girls and our baby girls trtip! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!!
Wow. Wow! WOW!!! Tierani looks so Gorgeous! and ring is stunning!! AMAZING! Your mom did and AMAZING job on her dress! Seriously your mom is my role model! I wish I was like her... So happy for Tier! Tell her congrats from us... I saw all her wedding pics on FB and she was such a gorgeous bride! and you look like a total HOTTIE in all your pics! Miss you gals!!!