Sunday, December 5, 2010

Outlander


I realize that I have been posting about books lately but I can't help it. I have read so many good books lately that I feel like I would be doing you a disservice not to share. Outlander is probably my favorite book I have ever read. It is about a girl, and her journey through time. It is so beautifully written. It is a fiction book, but it is mixed with historical facts. There are love scenes, lots of them, so if you are easily offended don't read. Honestly though it is such a beautiful book, and it's a series. I highly recommend it. If you end up reading it you have to tell me what you think.

4 comments:

Christa said...

hmm thanks I've been looking for a good read. I love your new picture at the top of your blog... so cute! I love brooklyn's huge blue flower!

Laura Darling said...

I have been looking for a new book to read! Thanks for the suggestion!

Seth & Juli + Rocco, Zeegan and Kezia said...

HEY!!! I wanna see Christmas pictures of your baby girl!!! Miss you... Christa's post about friends made me homesick for the days when you guys would always play and I would always tag along cuz i had no friends of my own....

Caspers, but not the Ghost said...

love them. i'm on voyager. :) thanks for the suggestion!