Wednesday, October 27, 2010

These 2 are TROUBLE!






Seriously though these two are BEST FRIENDS! Brooklyn is the baby girl version of Mark. She looks like him, acts like him, probably eats as much as him, and would spend every waking second with him if she could. The girl has been saying "dad", "dada", "dadadadada", since she was 4 months old, and understood its meaning at about 4 1/2 months old. Can we say daddy's girl?!

Oh and PS- Yes that is Mark and Brooklyn playing in Brooklyn's crib, and yes Mark let Brooklyn play in the dryer with all of her clothes. Don't worry it was off and we were both right there. ;)

4 comments:

Benj and Jackie said...

Oh I can't get over how adorable she is!!! soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

She is so darling!

Mandy said...

Haha! She is lucky to have such cute parents. I love the dryer thing. I wish I could play in it.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

that first photo kills me :)